James Adams is recruiting for a fast-growing Digital Agency in the Midlands. Our customer is looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager. The Junior Digital Project Manager will work alongside the Development Manager in the Web Development and Design team and coordinate workflow, client requirements, and also be the point of resolution for resource management and allocation queries.
Our customer specialises in building award-winning and bespoke websites and digital products for some of the world's best-known brands. So this is an opportunity great opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career as a PM to join a fast-growing and well-known agency to deliver some amazing work.
This role would be suitable for anyone with 1-2 years of current PM experience, but also be suitable for an account exec or account manager looking to move away from client services to focus on a project management-driven role. We'd also be interested in talking to developers or designers who enjoy the project management aspects of their current role and maybe want to do more.
We'd ideally like candidates to have the following experience:
- Any prior experience of working for a Digital, Marketing, Or Advertising Agency would be highly beneficial.
- You'll need to be always be prepared, organised, and be on top of every detail of the project. Ideally, you'll be a real details person that nothing gets past!
- Experience of working within another Digital Agency or Agency type environment.
- Prior experience working as a project manager on Web Design or Web Development-related projects would be excellent, but not essential.
- You'll be an excellent communicator and help make technical concepts and problems accessible and understandable to non-technical stakeholders.
The role is fully remote currently and will be for the foreseeable. You may be be required to visit clients across the UK, predominantly across the Midlands and the North of the UK. But this would be on a once a month basis. The offices where a large part of your teamwork from are in the Midlands, so you'd also be more than welcome to visit them and work with the team whenever you want to.
Please apply if you'd like to know more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92221274