Firefish was born out of a high-performing recruitment team and has gone from strength to strength over the last eleven years. As the second fastest-growing technology business in Scotland and with multiple award wins under our belt, we're changing the way recruiters recruit, forever. Our business has thrived in these uncertain times, with new customers joining us every day and more recruiters than ever #lovethefish.
Due to promotion following phenomenal success in 2020, we're looking for an Application Support Team Leader
- You thrive on seeing your colleagues thrive. You're always encouraging, and your team feel comfortable in asking for your help as they know that you'll support them.
- You love getting to the bottom of things! You get a kick out of finding solutions and seeing them through to implementation.
- Communication is key to you, and you enjoy working with support teams, testers and fellow developers to find out the finer details of issues raised in tickets, and have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical people.
- You have top notch prioritisation skills to ensure that the App Support team are doing the right work at the right time.
- You're looking for a varied role where no two days are ever the same!
In return, we offer the opportunity for you to work when it suits you from anywhere you want, with a team who are diverse, dynamic, supportive and fun! We're pushing the boundaries and bending the rules, so if you want to be part of something ground-breaking, something different...join us!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92341163