The Trainee Nutrition Coach role is subject to successful completion of the training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed at registrationTrainee Nutrition CoachDo you believe that nutrition is the key to a healthy lifestyle?Would you like a rewarding career helping others improve their eating habits and make healthier choices?
This is your chance to start a new and exciting career as a Nutrition Coach.
By nurturing your passion for healthy living and supporting your dream of helping others becoming fitter and healthier, The Training Room will work with you to gain the industry desired qualifications needed to aid in weight management through nutritional support.
The industry need for nutritional support is high with many clients citing that the biggest challenge with their fitness in maintaining a healthy eating plan and choosing the right fuel for their workout. As a Nutrition Coach you will design bespoke eating plans in line with your client's weight management and performance goals giving them the support they need to hit their personal targets.Don't let experience hold you back!
You don't need to be a Personal Trainer or have any previous industry experience, if you're passionate about helping others become nutritionally healthier, we can help you start the career you were made for.We'll help you gain: Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance
- Explore the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Consider the Nutritional Needs of a Variety of Individuals
- Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- The Principles of Weight Management
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Principles of Food Safety for the Home Environment
- Systems of the Human Body
- Human Metabolism, the Energy Balance, and the Currency of Calories
- Applied Nutrition for Health
- Fuelling for Athletic Performance
- Common Diets, Food Labelling, and the Effects of Marketing
- Understanding Supplemental Aids and Strategising Nutritional Goals for Clients
All graduates will be supported for 3 years during which time we'll continue to match you with suitable and available opportunities throughout the industry, ensuring you have the best possible start to your new career.
Your new career starts here!Apply now to find out more.