Help Desk Manager - Pioneering UK market leader - Preston/remote working - circa £27,000 Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering UK Market leader, for an experienced Help Desk Manager to support the company infrastructure.Your new role
As the main point of contact for 3rd party systems providers you will be responsible for building the team and ensuring all aspects of the Help Desk are managed effectively. In addition to this you will be:-
What you'll need to succeed
- Acting as the first point of contact for support calls
- Responsible for the triage of service desk calls received including correct prioritisation and allocation
- Aiding the resolve of support issues or escalating the to the relevant 3rd party
- Maintaining responsibility for the end-to-end life-cycle of a service desk call from initial receipt through to resolution and closure
- Maintaining 3rd party defect management systems
- Monitoring technical platforms and applications to identify early warning signs before user stability is affected
- Assist with the set and maintenance of user accounts, emails and logins for internal and third party systems
The successful Help Desk manager will possess a combination of some of the following skills:-
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy service desk role
- Ability to effectively communicate solutions to customer problems, via different methods of communication.
- Exceptional customer service skills - a demonstrable track record of providing a friendly, 'can-do' approach to resolving issues.
- Proficiency in using a range of commonly used IT applications such as office applications, JIRA and CRMs
- Logging and managing tickets in a Ticket based Service Desk
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Able to manage workload and prioritise effectively
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training in addition to flexible working.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92319587