If you are Pay-Per-Click Specialist and excited by innovation and all things digital marketing, then this forward thinking, vibrant company could be just what you are looking for...PPC SpecialistNewcastleFull Time, Permanent£23,000 - £27,000
This fast growing, North East based; tech-focused energy supplier has been created with three main goals;
About the PPC Specialist Role
- to utilise bespoke technology to make managing energy simpler,
- offer outstanding customer support through many channels with extended phone line hours and 24/7 live chat and finally
- offering 100% green electricity
As a Pay Per Click Specialist within the group, you will be exposed to multiple brands ranging from small scale to national. They are growing their marketing team out exponentially too curate campaigns that get noticed.
You will be:
- Assessing and adopting new PPC features to help us serve up the best strategy possible
- Working closely with stakeholders and mentoring Junior team members
- Consistently setting up tests for ads and landing pages to find areas of improvement
- Identifying growth opportunities, monitoring performance & ensuring efficiency
- Focusing on automation and optimisation of all SEA-related tasks and processes
- Collaborating with other Senior Specialists to improve the overall strategy for optimisation and taking ownership of long-term projects
- Locating key insights on what does and doesn't work, using Google Analytics
For the right candidate, this fast-growing company will move very quickly, so please get your application in today!How to apply for the PPC Marketing Specialist role:
- Experience in search engine advertising / SEO / PPC / social media
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or similar
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with video-based campaigns
- A proactive, hands-on and innovative approach to your job
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to mentor junior colleague
If you have the skills and experience required for this PPC Marketing Specialist, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.