A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Estate Legal Secretary to join an award winning and well-respected law firm based in Manchester City Centre. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience within real estate/commercial property, experience within construction law would be advantageous.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package.
You will be supporting fee earners dealing with a variety of commercial property matters, including disputes and contentious construction work.
- To provide an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm's clients
- Communicate with clients of the department in a professional and courteous manner
- To produce quality documentation for the Department
- Dealing with admin duties for example archiving, billing opening and closing matters
- Audio typing using Bighand
- Assisting other secretaries and admin staff as and when needed
- Use of word processing programmes and other IT programmes used by secretarial staff (for example Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe)
- Ability to use digital dictation software (Bighand an advantage)
- Previous experience working within Commercial Property/Real Estate essential
- Previous experience working within Construction would be advantageous
- Experience using the following would be an advantage: Searchflow/TM or Search Acumen, PLC, and the Land Registry Portal