TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER
An opportunity has arisen at one of the nation's leading and expanding Debt Collection Agencies, UK Search based in Chesterfield on the borders of North Derbyshire and South Yorkshire, we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident individual who will join us as an IT Network Engineer/Manger to assist the UK Search Limited IT support team in the provision of the highest quality workspace services in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage multiple competing projects.
IT Network Engineer / Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintenance and management of the Company's key network resources.
· You will be responsible for installing and maintaining the Company's networks and to train staff to provide first rate technical support.
· You must also help develop new systems to assist with the continued growth of the Company.
· You will work as part of an IT team with more junior network engineers and support staff. You will be expected to attend meetings to discuss the IT needs of the business.
· You can progress to become a Senior Manager within the business once you gain enough experience.
· In-depth knowledge of all networks, especially those used by UK Search.
· Interpersonal skills and experience at presenting.
· Problem solving and project management experience.
· Negotiating skills.
· Team working skills.
· Understanding the business and its IT requirements.
· Financial planning and budgeting experience.
· Good GCSE grades in Maths, English, IT and Science
· A degree or BTEC HND in a relevant computer course would be an advantage.
· A proven track record and relevant experience as an IT support technician or IT Management.
· Courses and qualifications through professional bodies will be provided if required.
· It is vital you keep up to speed with the latest in technical developments.
Hours and environment
· You will often work 37.5 to 40 hours a week in the office or between office sites. When a new system is being installed it may be necessary to work longer hours or at weekends to minimise disruptions to the office.
· On a rota basis you will be expected to be on call outside of working hours to manage any network problems.
Join a fantastic high growth business that really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work.
UK Search Limited is an equal opportunities company and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
· Between £24k - £31k plus call allowance plus overtime more than working hours.