Project Account Manager
My client has seen phenomenal growth in the past 12 months and is looking to strengthen it's team with a Project Account Manager.
Working closely with Brand, Marketing, Merchandising, Buying & Publishing teams, you will play a pivotal role in managing the full print project lifecycle, from initial brief through to design and production.
Joining a very fast paced and forever changing environment your attention to detail and ability to juggle lots at once will ensure smooth delivery of printed materials.The day to day...
To be considered for this role...
- Manage assets for the creation of catalogues and other printed material
- Process and check artwork working closely with Production and the Art Studio
- To work closely with Production to brief copy and photography with the guidance of the Brand Director
- To recognise, maintain and develop brand identity and core values
- Use, manage and maintain database systems
- Help identify and develop process improvements
- Review schedules and meet deadlines
- Experience of project management
- An understanding of data analysis
- A keen and good creative eye
- Comfortable proofing artwork for copy, pricing and creative
- The ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects
- The ability to learn new skills and face challenges
- Strong MS Excel and database skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage people
- The ability to think outside of the box in a fast-moving environment
If this sounds like you, send your CV to Michaela today!