Fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a progressive and hugely influential conveyancing team. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout the UK and a chance to join a dedicated conveyancing team with strong progression opportunities.
Ultimately, the successful Residential Conveyancer will be dealing with a busy and mixed caseload of issues including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, etc. This is a chance to work closely with some of the most successful conveyancers on the market. This is also a chance to help develop and grow the department in a real leadership position.
You will be:
* Independently running your own caseload.
* Working with a team of conveyancers efficiently ensuring a streamline of effective work.
* Dealing with sales, purchases, freehold and leaseholds, and lease extension work.
We are looking for:
* Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years PQE in Conveyancing.
* Good IT skills, previous experience with case management systems.
* Excellent organisation skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.