My client is currently recruiting for a RTA Fee Earner to join their firm in Warrington.
The RTA Fee Earner will pursue settlement of RTA files as soon as practically possible through the MOJ Portal ensuring correct procedures are adhered to. Whilst this is a supervised role the job holder must be able to quickly review files and formulate initial strategy, commence negotiations with client and Third Party representatives and liaise with clients and Insurers where necessary.
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills both orally and written, attention to detail and good team-working skills.Duties & Responsibilities
- Opening new files
- Liaising with clients over telephone and taking initial instructions
- Formulating initial strategy for dealing with the claim
- Registering and dealing with claim on Proclaim and MOJ Portal until drops out or settlement, including taking claims to Stage 3
- Undertaking negotiations with Third Party Insurers
- Pursuing settlement as quickly as possible
- Ensuring actions are carried out as per Action Lists on Proclaim
- Processing own bills
- Knowledge of dealing with infant claims and credit hire desirable but not essential
- Ensure Compliance with SRA Code of Conduct 2011
- Ability to manage own case load of RTA Portal Claims
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load
- Excellent listening and verbal skills
- Good telephone negotiation skills
- Ability to follow work procedures and keep to strategy
- Ability to recognise when sensitivity and tact are required
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT and Case Management skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.