Biomass Service Engineer
£31,000 - £50,000 + Training + Van + Fuel + Healthcare
If you have experience in servicing and maintaining Biomass boilers and are looking to be a part of a growing company within the field of Renewables then this company needs your skills.
Alongside Solar Thermal and Heat Pumps this company provides service and maintenance coverage for a range of sites across Scotland with Biomass plant. They have over 100 employees based in offices and covering sites throughout the UK, and are looking for qualified individuals who can work autonomously within their patches.
As a Service Engineer with the company you will be in charge of travelling to different sites to carry out preventative maintenance as well as responding to time critical call-outs, carrying out ash disposal and completing reports for the work done.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with Biomass service engineering or will be proven as a technically developed Heating Engineer who can adapt to working with new technologies quickly.
This is a great chance for someone who wants to be highly autonomous in their role while being rewarded for their expertise with a generous package that will reflect their experience in the sector.
* Covering areas across the Central Belt
* Preventative and reactive maintenance for Biomass boilers
* Undertaking further training where necessary
* Monthly ash disposal visits
* Experience with Biomass boilers or highly experienced in conventional Plumbing & Heating
* Happy with travelling around to various sites and earning bonuses through call-outs
* Commercial M&E experience
* Experience with HERZ boilers is highly advantageous
* Living in the Central Belt area
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply