Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who has the drive and willigness to take on a more senior role within the office?
Are you looking for a new opportunity based in Dundee with a friendly and supportive firm in the heart of the city?
Have you got a good eye for detail coupled with fantastic typing skills?
This may be the perfect opportunity for you. This organisation is close to public transport links and offers great benefits!
Providing Legal Secretary support to in-house legal including document preparation with commercial property focus, audio transcription and client telephone liaison.
* Typing of legal documents including leases, licences and other ancillary documents
* Typing of letters and other correspondence in standard `house style` and/or from audio dictation
* Dealing with correspondence in both hard copy and electronic format with posting of letters
* Liaising and working remotely with the legal teams, accounts department and administrators in other offices
* Maintaining files both manually and electronically
* Any other tasks to support as an office coordinator
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Commercial Property experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You will have fast and accurate typing skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.