We are actively recruiting for an experienced, healthcare industry, Finance Controller, to be responsible for the financial operations across our Lister Hospital and HCA Laboratories divisions.
Overseeing the day-to-day accounting functionalities, enhancing financial integrity, optimising delivering performance improvements and controlling expenses through driving operational excellence.
The Impact you will have
- Contract: Full Time - Permanent
- Salary and rewards: C£60-70k dependent upon skills and experience.
- Private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, which increases with years of service, or optional buy more incentives plans.
- Location: HCA Healthcare UK Central London
- Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer, Lister Hospital and HCA Laboratories divisions.
This is a great opportunity to manage all core financial functions across two operational divisions. Support and counsel the Senior Management Team to ensure achievement of revenue and expense (P&L) goals from a financial perspective. Support the CFO to deliver on financial compliancy and maximising all opportunities to re-invest profit back into patient care.
The Finance Controller will be driven by detailed analysis, to support, lead and educate Head of Departments. Developing budgets, reviewing spend against targets, workforce staffing levels and monthly operating results. This will include producing annual budgets, reports, business plans and construct monthly mechanisms of control and monitoring.Successful Applicants will need to demonstrate;
- Experience at Financial management / controlling level desirably in private healthcare.
- Ability to produce, analyse and present financial deliverable information to key stakeholder groups.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills, a purposefulness and efficiency, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority to advise and assist in budgetary/financial issue
- Able to deliver to deadlines, cost controls and continuingly measure financial performance.
- Competent IT skills
ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
If you would like to be part of an award-winning organisation, specialist in private healthcare and can offer influencing stakeholder skills as well as financial compliancy , please apply online.