Head of Engineering (Combined Heat and Power)
£45,000 - £60,000 + Remote Working + Flexible Hours + Bonuses + Discounts + Pension + Holidays
If you've got experience in delivering and managing assets for Biomass or other forms of CHP and want to fully apply your skills in a position that will let you grow and lead a team of engineers then this is the opportunity that you're looking for.
In this role you will be responsible for all engineering aspects of project delivery and asset management concerning CHP units in Aberdeenshire and the surrounding area. You will also be providing guidance and oversight to the engineering team regarding M&E and EC&I engineering.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience from both a hands-on and a managerial perspective in the field of CHP engineering and will be knowledgeable on aspects such as design, electrics, continuous improvement and marketing.
This role will be perfect for someone who is looking to progress their career within a niche area of industry where they can immediately join the company as their technical authority. Confident leaders with multi-disciplinary skills in the Energy sector will thrive with this company who are going to continue growing over the coming years.
* Responsibility for engineering aspects of project delivery and asset management concerning CHP
* Providing technical oversight and training on M&E and EC&I engineering
* Managing internal resources and liaising with external parties throughout project lifecycles
* Overseeing continuous improvement and development within the company's engineering service to increase efficiencies in operations
* Ensure compliance with internal, external and international legislation
* Relevant experience from both a hands-on and a management role in the field of Power Generation/CHP engineering
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills, with additional knowledge of controls and instrumentation
* Skilled in production and application design
* A confident self-starter and a natural team leader
* Previous experience with asset management e.g heat plant, power plant etc.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply