Blue Chip Service Provider require an accounts payable clerk to focus on reconciling statements
Reporting to the accounts payable team leader and working within a team of 6, you will facilitate & co-ordinate the resolution of issues via the supplier statement reconciliation and account management process and provide general assistance and support to key stakeholders ensuring timely response, resolution and root cause analysis of key issues driving query escalations. Much of the interactions day to day will also involve liaison with external vendors and the Procurement teams
Key responsibilities include:
- Fully reconcile key accounts as per the supplier statement reconciliations policy
- Taking ownership of escalated supplier accounts deemed necessary to be managed through to resolution.
- Critical Supplier Relationship Management.
- Re-educating Suppliers on Invoice Compliance to drive Right First-Time invoice submission.
- Liaising with Procurement to re-educate the Business Users to drive adherence to best practice.
- Timely response to all escalated items with root cause and work with team lead to provide recommendations to drive best practice
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the purchase to pay associates and wider Business to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Assisting with month end reconciliations
- Supporting improvement initiatives and maintain the integrity of the systems.
- Participating as required as a team member in other special projects.
- Accounts Payable / Procure to Pay experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge across Procure to Pay processes
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is preferable but not mandatory
In return you will receive a 6 month fixed term contract(working from home) as well as flexible and start and finish times
Click on the link to apply