A Project Application Engineer vacancy has just become available, within a market leading supplier of a bespoke product range to a broad range of industries. Located in the Birmingham area, this business is looking for an Engineering professional that can work closely with both the manufacturing team and customer base. Here you will be given extensive training and career progression opportunities, should this be of interest. If successful, you'll gain a starting salary (negotiable) of £35,000+, as well as a great holiday/pension package and annual bonus paying up to 15%.Project Application Engineer responsibilities include -
Project Application Engineer Desirable Skills/Experience/Attributes -
- Provide customers with a professional problem solving service, via e-mail/telephone, concerning all technical aspects, in a precise and timely manner.
- Give technical advice/recommendations, regarding the specific customer application.
- Ensure the proposed products will achieve technical compliance with both customer, the business and international standards/specifications.
- Work with customers, business customer service teams/quality teams and suppliers on technical non-conformances, to identify root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that manufacturing teams have all the available and required information, to allow fit for function when designing/specifying a product.
- Conduct technical presentations/training for both customers and internal staff on the product range and capabilities.
Project Application Engineer position benefits -
- Experience in similar position.
- An engineering degree, or other relevant technical qualification.
- Ability to understand technical drawings/specifications.
- Understanding of problem solving Quality tools, such as 8D and 5 Why.
- Working knowledge of CAD systems.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
- Competitive starting salary of £35,000+ (negotiable).
- Bonus scheme paying up to 15%.
- Pension & Holiday package.
- Flexible hours / option to work from home.
- Free parking.
- Career progression.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.