Electrician (Domestic / Solar)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Van + Fuel + Overtime + Pension + Holidays
Rise Energy are working with a leading renewable energy provider in the East of England to hire qualified electricians in the Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge areas.
This well-established company has recently secured several major contracts for the installation of solar panels and other renewable technologies.
In this role you will be travelling to sites in around East Anglia to work alongside a Roofer as part of a team. You will be completing at least 1 installation per day and completing necessary certification to ensure compliance.
The ideal candidates will have 3+ years' experience already working with Solar, Heat Pumps or EV as an electrician or will be eager to move into the renewable energy sector. Candidates will also need to have NVQ level 3 and 18th Edition or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a growing company with a secure future and to have a large amount of autonomy in the work that you do.
* Travelling to mainly domestic sites in Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk or Norfolk
* Responsible for electrical aspect of renewable energy installs (Solar, Heat Pumps, EV)
* Working as part of a team alongside a Roofer
* Completing necessary certification to ensure compliance
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent (essential)
* City & Guilds 18th Edition or equivalent (essential)
* Full UK driving license
* Experience with renewable energy technologies (desirable)
* 2391 Inspection and Testing (desirable)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply