Teaching Assistant, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Leigh?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with experience of providing interventions to KS2 Children?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised primary teaching assistant for a very popular school on the outskirts of Leigh. The role is for a level 3 Teaching Assistant to start Mid - April until July 2021 on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
This 1 form entry 'good 'primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the school are passionate, hardworking and committed to delivering a challenging and creative curriculum. The school has strong relationships with the children, staff, parents and the wider community.
The primary school is looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has experience of supporting children in KS2. The successful applicant will be working with students within year 4 that are working both below and above the national curriculum to ensure all children achieve the best possible results.
The school is located on the outskirts of Leigh and has a small car park but does have off road parking. The school is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop directly outside the school and has good motorway links for drivers.To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- Hold a L3 or above Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within KS2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Leigh o
r for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on or
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer