12 month fixed term contract, investment accounting, financial services. Client Details
Leading financial services company Description
- Maintain a high level of accountancy knowledge and understanding of multiple different reporting bases (e.g. IFRS, S2) in order to ensure a comprehensive consultancy service can be provided to business decision makers.
- To manage the delivery timeline, processes change and governance requirements of the team in relation to change.
- Lead the provision of accountancy input into the development of new business processes to ensure that processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- To lead the processes to identify continuous improvement opportunities including the design and oversight of appropriate quality assurance controls to ensure the accuracy and validity of the Company's financial information.
- Lead delivery of designated accounting activity throughout the project change cycle including accounting requirements captured, reviewed, appropriate scope, validated against IT designs and implemented into BAU efficiently and effectively.
- Lead in the delivery of competing priorities on different pieces of work in challenging timescales.
A qualified accountant with significant experience in investment accounting within a financial services company., Job Offer
Market leading remuneration package, plus flexible working arrangements regarding office/home working and many other benefits.