Location: Scotland/Remote Work
Temporary: 12 weeks (possible extension for 12 weeks)
Hours: 9am to 5pm, 35hrs weekly
Salary: £15.27 - £16.53 per hour (depending on experience)
Pertemps Dundee are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, for a Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis for a 12 week assignment with possible extension for further 12 week.
Due to COVID19 the selected candidate will be required to work from home, until such time as their closest office re-opens (date for which is currently unknown). Location can be reviewed when offices re-open with possible continued opportunity to work from home.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for all candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure Certificate (or higher) issued within the last 12 months.
The main purpose of this role is to support the payroll and HR management information function within the shared services for two organisations. This will involve:
- Answering employee related payroll queries
- Entering data to our payroll / HR management information system
- Checking the accuracy of monthly payroll
- Assisting with the completion of end of year returns
- Supporting employees and managers throughout both organisations on the use of "MyView" our self service module
- Producing employee related analysis and metrics
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Have strong payroll experience & knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- High level of analytical and numerical skills.
- Good IT skills, with good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Maintains a high standard of work, ensuring attention to detail, actively seeking out continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with Resourcelink - Desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call for an informal chat.