Home Based Mortgage And Protection Advisor (Experience Required) 40 hours, Mon-Sun 9AM-8PM (occasional weekends) Salaries From £25-30k + Uncapped Monthly Commissions (20% of banked over £1500.00) , Average OTE's £60k+ Scout Financial Services are one of the fastest growing firms In the Primis Mortgage Network!!! Here at Scout Financial Services Homes are at the heart of our business. That's why work fits around our mortgage brokers' lives - not the other way around!!! If you're flexible and engaged, ready to throw off the shackles of a conventional office, and want to develop your career with a forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you Immediately!!!
Our team of over 30 Brokers are based across the UK and provide whole of market mortgage and protection advice from a wide panel of lenders and Insurers, with access to a client database courtesy of our sister company Yopa Estate Agents (ranked best online estate agent by OnlineAgentPicker). Leads are referred from across all areas of the business, Including Local Field Agents and Contact Centre Sales Teams, along with several growing external lead sources outside of Yopa, allowing you the opportunity to build great relationships with clients whilst providing advice on wide range of regulated products and services such as Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection.
You will also receive admin support from our in-house Mortgage Admin Team, allowing you to focus on growing your earnings while making dreams come true for homebuyers across the land!!! You can expect 10-15 telephone appointments per week and OTE's upwards of £60k!!Whats on offer:
Skills and Experience Required
- Salaries from £25-30k
- Uncapped monthly commissions (earn 20% of anything you bank over £1500.00 per month) with OTE's of upwards of £60k
- No 8:30am meetings (we hate those as much as you do!)
- Flexible working patterns to Improve work/life balance
- Full ability to work from home- Equipment provided Including Laptop, Headset, Printer/Scanner
- A flexible appointment style that suits you best - face to face, Virtual or phone appointments all possible
- Whole of Market Mortgage and Protection Panel
- Access Internal progression and personal development opportunities
- Fun diverse company culture
- Annual company events and conferences
- Aviva Workplace Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance: 22 days plus bank holidays
- Previous experience as a Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise (CeMAP) or Mortgage Advice Qualification (MAQ) or equivalent
- Competent Adviser Staus (CAS) desireable
- A good understanding of the mortgage market, products and services, whole of market knowledge desirable
- A familiarity with Primis Mortgage Network desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as numerical
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
Scout Financial Services Limited, registered in England at Suite 4, Building 4, Hatters Lane, Watford, WD18 8YF with company number 9906155. Scout Financial Services Limited is an appointed representative of Primis Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.