An exciting position has become available for two full-time Conveyancing Paralegals based in Harlow. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
Any training and career progression will be supported. Role Requirements
- Must have previous Paralegal experience
- Candidates should have prior experience in conveyancing
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supporting Property Lawyers in acting on behalf of residential conveyancing customers delivering an excellent legal service to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication directly related to the transaction, verbally and through email.
- Updating customers and introducers on a regular basis to ensure they are well informed of the progress of their transaction.
- Pro-actively progress transactions by identifying what/who needs to be chased and undertaking this activity.
- Submitting searches and undertaking other administrative tasks.
- Drafting letters to customers and other parties to progress the transaction.
- Carrying out electronic identification checks for customers and any required follow-on actions.
- Maintaining accurate records within a case management system.
- Preparing financial statements for customers.
- Implementing company procedures and policies to maintain excellent performance standards.
Our client is a firm that dates back to the late nineteenth century. The firm are very proud of their long history and continual commitment to the highest possible service to its clients.
They have been offering professional and friendly legal services to both private and business clients for more than 150 years and currently have seven partners and employ over 30 staff. The prime objective of the firm has always been to provide exceptional levels of service combined with first rate legal advice, assisted by the very latest in innovative technology.
This company pride themselves on their involvement in their community. The partners and staff of the firm have a long history of providing support and sponsorship for charities and other organisations in the local community.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Keywords: Conveyancing, Paralegal, Property, Law Firm, IT Skills, Conveyancer, Harlow