Claimant RTA Litigation Executive Litigation Executive - Home based initially then agile working Plus extensive benefits
Salary up to £34k plus lucrative achieveable bonus
My client, a highly reputable Law firm based in Liverpool, are looking to recruit a talented Litigation Executive to join their growing and highly reputable company.Key Responsibilities of Litigation Executive :
Essential Skills of Litigation Executive:
- To manage a caseload of fast track RTA cases through all stages of the litigation and investigation process
- To progress your caseload in such a manner to ensure that all clients receive appropriate, timely and professional legal advice, with regular contact, managing their expectations.
- To deal with cases with denial of liability with minimal supervision.
- To be able to assess quantum and liability to include reviewing medical reports, researching and obtaining relevant case law, drafting schedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation
- To identify early on those cases where proceedings would be beneficial to litigate.
- At least 18-24 months previous experience of managing your own case-load of Fast Track RTA litigated claims.
- An excellent litigator with strong drafting skills together with the ability to negotiate appropriate settlements
- A strong working knowledge of the CPR, legislation and relevant case law
- Competent working with a case management system and excellent knowledge of MS Office Good organisational skills.
This is a flexible working opportunity including both home and office working.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity for the Litigation Executive then apply for this role today, or contact Lisa Hare Business Manager at 121 Legal Recruitment for more information or a confidential chat about this Litigation Executive role.
If you do not hear back from us within 2 working days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application on this occasion and we wish you all the very best in your job search.
121 Legal Recruitment places RTA candidates in the following positions:- RTA Solicitor - Litiation Executive - EL/PL Solicitor - PI Solicitor - Solicitor - RTA Paralegal - RTA Litigator - RTA Legal Assistant - Legal Assistant - MOJ Portal Fee Earner - MOJ Fee Earner - MOJ Legal Advisor - RTA Fee Earner - Trainee RTA Fee Earner - Personal Injury Fee Earner - Solicitor - Personal Injury Solicitor - Law Graduate - First Response Advisor - Claims Hander