We at Class Workwear is looking for an experienced E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager to support the day-to-day operations, maintenance and ongoing improvement of our direct to consumer website. Working within the Marketing Team and alongside our Director, you will be responsible for managing our websites and increasing new & returning traffic and revenue by way of information architecture improvements, content management, and SEO techniques.
You will be data-driven and performance minded, ensuring projects are prioritised accordingly and optimised to meet our goals. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. The ideal candidate will be customer driven, detail orientated and comfortable moving in and taking ownership of their work in an agile, fast moving remote working environment.
- 3-plus years of hands on experience as a ecommerce Webmaster or Web Developer
- Good working knowledge of coding languages (PHP, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design. A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistic
- Maintains, configures and troubleshoots web servers, as well as managing server backups.
- Experience owning SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords & google Analytics with monthly reporting .
- Assist in growing and maintaining social media presence and leading the online customer experience through the website, email campaigns and social media channels
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation with content and keywords.
- Initialise all of digital marketing campaigns to increase web traffic & conversion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,761.00-£35,000.00 per year
-Personal protective equipment provided or required
-Plastic shield at work stations
-Social distancing guidelines in place