Prospero are currently working with an industry leading AV Systems Integrator who specialise in the Design, Build, Implementation and Maintenance of Audio Visual & Video Conferencing systems globally. Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to add a Project Manager to their team.
The duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager include (but are not limited too):
- Planning and management of Audio-Visual installations.
- BTO owner interpreting project plans and recommending any modifications that may be needed for the successful sign off and job commissioning, ensuring the jobs are completed within budget and defined timescales.
- Acts as a liaison between the engineers, sales team and the clients, making sure that everyone is aware of the job's progress and any issues that have arisen during implementation.
- Provide detailed post project de-briefs to all parties concerned ensuring continued quality improvement through the business.
- Adherence to site rules, procedures and H&S
- Creation of RAMS for site installations
- Communicating job progress to Resource Planner, Sales, Customers & site contacts
- Managing engineers and programmers on site
- Conducting Site Surveys
- Conducting post installation inspection
- Responsible for all project documentation including RAMS & Installation schedule
- Decipher CAD drawings ensuring adherence to required solution
- Oversee all commercial facets of multiple AV projects simultaneously including budgets, timescales & contractual obligations
- Continue with PDP and applicable training
- IMS and Quality Policy awareness and development
- Project programme creation
- Effective management of invoicing dates and procurement schedules
- Minimum of 3 years audio visual experience with knowledge of all aspects of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems, and programming.
A great opportunity with a company that promote from within, offering excellent long-term career prospects and a competitive salary and package too.