Senior IT Operational Risk Manager - Audit - Banking - Risk
Looking for an experienced IT Operational Risk Manager to come and work at a market-leading bank based in London, but working remotely for the foreseeable.
In this position, you will be working with IT Directors in Europe, you will be identifying, assessing, prioritizing and reporting on material IT Risks for IT and aligned business areas. This will require working with various Risk advisors across the organization.
You will also be conducting detailed IT Risk Assessments and ensure that IT Risk assessments and outputs are recorded in enterprise tools and are in full compliance of defined policies and common standards, including the IT Risk Management Policy and Framework.
On top of this, you will be performing IT Risk control testing and monitoring (as applicable) and ensuring that testing activities are conducted in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
You will be ensuring the implementation of a strong IT Risk culture in partnership with various IT Risk Advisors and Risk Owners.
In order to be successful in this position, you MUST
have the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years' IT and Risk management experience (governance, operations, audit, control functions, compliance, risk management)
- Strong communication and influencing capability, supported by well-developed analytical competencies
- Strong knowledge of the UK and European regulatory and compliance environment and assess the impact of regulatory initiatives such as MiFID II, MAR, GDPR, CRDV, CRR on risk appetite and frameworks
- Expert IT Risk Management experience; system design, security, availability, disaster recovery, third party risk management, change management, release management. Exposure to cloud controls and third-party management controls would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of multiple global banking businesses including related systems and procedures
- Good ability to balance competing or conflicting goals of various departments and stakeholders which requires a mature, diplomatic approach and highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- CISA or CISSP certifications
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply for your CV to be considered. Or if not, please pass onto someone who you feel could be a good fit!
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.