Our client is offering the successful Interactive Practice Lead a competitive Salary along with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Pension package, Private Travel Insurance and more. Along with a great place to work and grow your career.
Responsibilities for the Delivery Manager:
- Planning, tracking and risk management
- People Management: project and team resourcing, promoting positive, collaborative and productive team dynamics, conflict resolution, and personnel development.
- Client Management
- Quality Oversight: ensuring process and controls are in place to ensure quality from requirements through delivery
- Contractual management: understanding and managing to the terms of the contract.
- Delivery consulting: being at the forefront of best practices and advising our clients in their practical application and guide them through process and organization transformation.
- Strategic planning and road map development for major technology transformations.
- Business development
- Being an ambassador for the brand.
Skills and Experience of the Delivery Manager:
- Strong Project Management skills: planning, tracking, risk identification and mitigation.
- People management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Working knowledge of the Capital Markets.
- Working knowledge of typical financial flows and architecture.
- Managing the implementation of financial services systems.
- Software development experience a plus.
For more information, or if you feel this could be the right role for you please apply!