Requirements of the role
- Direct Management of the delivery of IBOR transition through the course of 2021 (possibly extendable).
- Managing a team beginning 3 people with possibly more added through 2021.
- Ensuring the communications interface with relevant stakeholders is maintained with timely and appropriate information flow.
- Timely delivery of Management Information and performance to relevant KPIs (to be defined).
- Monitor and assess all aspects of risk associated with the aforementioned IBOR transition related project tasks, re-documentation and eventual closure, which would include delivery of appropriate swap re-execution.
- Track delivery client contact, modifying documentation and ultimate delivery of executed documentation.
- Promptly answer audit queries (internal and external) and provide necessary materials associated loan and swap modifications.
- Engage with line management, peers and junior staff in training and mentoring others.
- Support senior management in the management and delivery of associated ad hoc tasks and in times of absence deputise for senior staff.
Qualifications/ Skills and Experience
- Education to degree standard with a solid background in risk assessment (Banking, Accountancy or Engineering degree).
This is role is immediately available and is in preparation for a crucial regulatory deadline so you must be available to join on short notice.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skill-set with aptitude for technical aspects of Loans administration, Swap disciplines and associated documentation.
- Ability to structure and write reports in a cogent and logical manner with minimal supervision or intervention.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and able to analyse complicated data sets.
- Previous high level experience in the financial / project finance sector
- Experience of project management and team management
- Ability to run a complex process and manage multiple team members over an extended period to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of project finance
- Ability to understand complex issues around loans and swaps and Libor transition
- Fundamental knowledge of IBOR transition issues in debt and derivatives markets
- Diligent and hardworking