Apollo Home Healthcare is a specialist complex healthcare provider within the community looking after adults and children with life limiting illnesses. Our management team comprises of a group of highly dedicated individuals who have a significant track record in the delivery of complex home healthcare services.
We are looking to recruit a talented Deputy Operations Manager for our office based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. We currently deliver packages of care across Peterborough and the East, and we are looking to continue our growth.
The position will play a key role in supporting the Operations Manager, driving quality and nurturing and developing the service we deliver.The role will include:
- Taking a lead role in implementation of new complex care packages, working closely with families & commissioners
- Developing new business networks to generate packages of care.
- Support and assist the Operations Manager and deputising for them when required.
- Support with planning, coordination, development and administration activities with the purpose of providing a professional quality service.
- Motivating staff, and carrying out human resource tasks such as recruiting and assessing staff performance.
- Assisting with recruitment activity to ensure packages of care are staffed fully.
- Working with Operations Manager to achieve the aims of the agreed budget, manage costs and sustain profitability.
- Management of accidents incidents and complaints
- Training and development of office based staff.
- Coordination of complex discharges from hospital settings.
- Ensuring all CQC requirements, relevant legislation and standards along with policies an procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Attendance at meetings with commissioners, families and with the wider MDT.
- Passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations
- Driven by business growth and motivated to exceed performance targets
- Highly motivated, driven and organised
- Focus on delivering only the very highest levels of care
- A strong manager of people and team or an aspiration to be one.
- A hands-on approach.
- Track record in delivering a home care service.
- Evidence of working with high acuity service users.
- Strong people management skills.
The role is working within a dedicated team in a very fast paced environment.
The working hours are between 8:30am-5.00pm Monday - Friday, based on 37.5 hours per week and does include some weekly on-call escalation duties on a rota basis. The role will involve travel across the areas that we deliver service.Benefits include:
- Working for growing healthcare company in a niche sector.
- Salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company Pension Scheme