A leading Insurance broker based in The City of London requires Divisional Finance Director to join their fast-growing business with an appetite for M&A. The role will require an experienced Financial Controller looking for their first step into a Finance Director role, or someone who is frustrated in their current Finance Director position, with a passion for growth, process improvement and driving business performance.
• Management of a high-performing finance function
• Experience of an acquisition-heavy environment
• Strong technical background, ideally ACA from Big 4
• Strong US GAAP or Solvency II experience, ideally with IFRS knowledge
• Exceptional interpersonal engagement skills at the highest level
• Insurance experience essential, ideally with an Insurance Broker
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which undergoing exceptional growth within a high-profile