A Global Bank requires an experienced Transfer Pricing Vice President to provide advice and support for a new project. The ultimate aim is to create a universal banking platform, delivering a full suite of corporate finance solutions to customers across the region. The universal banking model will also manage the new EU law which requires non-EU banking groups to establish an EU intermediate parent undertaking ("IPU").
The role is to assist the Project team and EMEA Tax in developing appropriate TP models and processes that are properly implemented in complying with the arm's length principles and adequately documented in meeting the local TP rules. The successful candidate will be working closely with Project team, EMEA business, finance and tax teams, PD Planning teams.
• Assist in managing the day-to-day activities / requirements of the Project in providing TP technical advice and support to the Project team.
• Conduct functional interviews / analyses with the departments in understanding the Intra-group Transactions in scope and developing the economic analysis and their applications.
• Assist in developing and designing the appropriate TP models for various types of Intra-group Transactions for the universal banking model and ensuring TP approaches adopted in the UK and Germany are consistent with the EMEA TP policy.
• Develop the service / fee arrangement / allocations are consistent with the contractual agreements.
• Assist in setting up the implementation of any new TP models / calculations developed for universal banking model e.g. identify the relevant type of data, sources to enable TP calculations.
• Document the new Intra-group Transactions in an OECD prescribed format to meet the local TP documentation requirements, including the TP processes and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid technical expertise and understanding of the OECD and local transfer pricing laws, tax controversy and regulations, and related corporate tax matters.
• Qualified transfer pricing professional with experience gained from Big 4, or preferably combined with in-house tax experience in the financial sector.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and contribute to collective decision making is essential.
This is an immediate opportunity and will be paying £550 PAYE daily rate, inclusive of holiday pay. Assignment will run until at least March 2022.
Please apply directly via this link if you'd like to be considered.
With regret due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.