Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in IT project management? Do you want to be able to make an impact on delivering exciting projects both internally and for our clients? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a hands-on and solutions focused IT Project Team Leader, who likes working in a fast paced and busy environment, to lead a small team. You will be highly organised, enjoy working to tight deadlines and able to deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.IT Project Team Leader Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering all IT projects, including:
IT Project Team Leader Requirements:
- Management: You will lead a small team and be responsible for all people management aspects of the team.
- Planning: You will develop comprehensive plans to meet customer requirements.
- Delivery: You will coordinate various technical personnel during all phases of the project to ensure completion of the project to time and budget.
- Monitoring: You will monitor project progress continuously and escalate any concerns to Stakeholders.
- Operational: You will be hands on and work as part of the projects team in delivering solutions to clients.
- Operational Improvements: You will develop processes and reporting to ensure the projects team is operating efficiently.
About Bridge Partners:
- Previous experience in an IT Project Management role (or similar).
- Previous experience in a Team Leader / Management role.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions (Microsoft Server OS, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, VMware, Backup, Security Products, Storage Solutions, Networking).
- Desired but not essential - Prince 2 qualification.
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge's leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME's in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.Location:
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Benefits: A?friendly team with passion and ambition who thrive on teamwork, learning?&?development. The opportunity to make a real difference to the growth of an SME. Profit share, BUPA healthcare & 5% contributory pension. 33?days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with?us. A wide variety of company socials.
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Analyst, Assistant Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Technology Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Project Management, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Head of IT, Technical Manager, Technical Lead, etc.