Are you ready to be a part of a company that values and recognises you? If so, join the team as a Compliance and Audit Lead at Wellesley Hospital in Wellington and enjoy being part of a team that makes a real difference.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will support the service with all tasks related to compliance and audits which will see you monitor and organise systems, including Clinical Governance, Clinical Audits Quality Compliance, CQUINN's and Data Quality Analysis.
As a Compliance and Audit Lead, you will be the go-to-person for all compliance-related concerns and queries, and will review and process all data submissions for KPI's.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.Other Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Produce reports, compile action plans and take minutes of meetings when required in accordance with the needs of the service, audit compliance and tracking
- Liaising with external agencies, including the South West Provider Collaborative and regulatory bodies etc
- Analysis and organisation of information to a high standard in report/email format
What you will get
- Experience of working in a similar environment and/or role
- Good communication skills
- Minute taking experience
- Excellent IT and data analysis skills
- Annual salary of £26,000-£30,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of