SaveCo Online is the e-commerce arm of a major, well established cash and carry and world foods retailer of quality products. They are a market-leading, forward-thinking, modern company, therefore providing strong financial stability and long-term career development.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a major player in the world foods retail space. After having launched an e-commerce channel last year which is now growing at a rapid pace, the company is now seeking a experienced and articulate operations manager. This role will offer a fantastic opportunity for the right individual. As part of the management team you will be fully involved in many aspects of the day to day life of the business.
This varied role will have you liaise with staff and managers, as well as set and maintain standards in all areas of responsibility, including improve levels of customer service, efficiency, safety and satisfaction.Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the review of the entire business systems and processes from start to finish, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Address any issues with the appropriate teams and ensure a solution.
- Maximising efficiencies in the supply chain, working with the Head of Procurement
- Maximising efficiencies and eliminating any unnecessary costs.
- Deliver a premium and proactive customer service management with very high first contact resolution rates that deliver customer satisfaction targets.
- Oversee our Review engine (Trust Pilot) ensuring any customer issues are dealt with promptly and effectively and ensure our reputation for service across all digital media including Facebook and Twitter is maintained.
- Transport, logistics, goods in & out - overseeing the running of operations
- Monitor quality & stock control of goods within the warehouse
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams
- Monitor customer satisfaction-working with team to solve complex queries
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements
- Strategic planning
- Analyse & seek opportunity to develop business profitability, minimise loss
- Ensure the right web technologies are in place to deliver commercial growth
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to E-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members
- Constant Analysis of customer behaviour and trends through web analytics to improve on core KPI`s and reporting to senior management on KPI and targets
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase E-Commerce sales and profitability
- Accountable for people development within the operation
- Work with Human Resources to ensure smooth running of employee rota & shift planning, involvement with absence management & employee grievance procedure
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- A minimum of 5+ years Warehousing / Logistics management experience
- E-Commerce/Retail experience essential
- Strong organisational skills
- You will have outstanding analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong business judgement and decision-making skills
- Previous experience of managing multiple projects
- Experience of managing budgets
- Flexible attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven and commercially minded
- Your experience will bring a superb track record of overachieving on KPI`s and presenting sustainable growth
- You must have a strategic mind-set, with the want and desire to be hands-on and operational
- Salary: Up to £30k
- 21 days Holidays