- Managing compliance matters affecting the company and its E money business activities, including assisting the business in ensuring the setting up and adherence to all applicable regulatory & legal requirements, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Acting as escalation point for all the customers and business associates of the company and it's customers to ensure compliance with AML regulations and company policy
- Onboarding new agents / distributors / customers
- Horizon scanning of new regulatory developments and maintaining oversight of developments impacting the firm's activities.
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures and business practices
- Conducting a compliance review and analysis of new regulatory developments and maintaining oversight of developments impacting business activities
- Actively monitor clients and enhance the monitoring plan, reporting back to management to advise and resolve any issues.
- Supporting to the firm with launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
You must be degree educated and should have at least two years' experience in Payment Services Compliance and AML including Transaction Monitoring using an automated system. While an understanding and experience of the wider PSD2 rules is imperative, as important will be your knowledge of E Money systems and related automated processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to fast track your burgeoning compliance career in a responsible and broad role with an exciting FinTech business that has seen significant growth over the past 5 years. They are extremely staff centric and promote from within so there will be significant career advancement opportunities as they continue to grow and thrive.
NB The offices are a 6 min walk from a Northern Line tube (or twice that from Thameslink) and close to major trunk roads & the M1. During Covid lockdown staff are working from home - however when lockdown is lifted this will be a fulltime office-based role - so it is imperative that you live within a manageable daily commute of the office in North West London.
So, if that sounds like you, thenplease send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance email@example.com(including a contact number & email) however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.