IoT Tribe accelerates the growth and adoption of disruptive technologies globally. As a trusted partner to corporates, government agencies, investors, startups, SMEs and other ecosystem players across industry verticals worldwide, IoT Tribe brings together communities where tech talent and partnerships can thrive.
We enable corporates and the public sector to disrupt the future through fast-track technology adoption and co-creation, data-driven insights, white-label accelerators, support for intrapreneurship and corporate venturing. We achieve this through a unique, highly collaborative and curated technology ecosystem that drives disruption. We offer our partners unparalleled connections to technologies and partnerships that can fuel their businesses, and startups access to an equity-free accelerator that will help them scale.
We are looking for a Partnerships Coordinator based in London (or remote working depending on lockdown restrictions) who can support and enhance the value of the startups and scaleups on our acceleration programmes and also support the Head of Partnerships in sourcing and securing new partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, successful and progressive company and there is a real chance to develop and grow your role within the company, where innovation, enthusiasm and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, we are looking for an energetic team player with a can-do attitude to support our programmes. Ideally you will have a varied skill set and will have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship.
Duties will be varied and match the pace and needs of the programmes we deliver. They may include, but will not be limited to:
- Targeting clients, customers and partners for the scaleups on our London Tech Calling programme and arranging calls and meetings
- Supporting and implementing the business development strategy
- Generating, prioritizing and managing leads
- Using different forms of communication including phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and mass mailing platforms to generate a pipeline of potential partners
- Managing the business development pipeline, including the use of the Hubspot
- Identifying potential corporate partners for IoT Tribe and outreaching to arrange calls and meetings
- Preparing proposals to support our business development
- Generally providing support to the Head of Partnerships
Skills, qualifications and experience required
We are looking for a creative and driven individual who has a track record of turning possibilities into tangible outcomes.
- Self-motivated: it’s important you can organise and prioritize your own workload and successfully complete assigned tasks on time in a guided but autonomous way
- A team player: you are committed to the company and are able to work in a team
- An exceptional communicator: you know how to make attractive presentations and compelling emails to potential partners
- Digitally literate: you have a thorough basis of computer applications used in the start-up or technology business
You will also be a firm believer that anyone can play a valuable role in technology and will strive to make sure that communications in any format are inclusive and invite diversity.
To apply please send your full CV, a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org