Product Marketing Manager
£Competitive + Benefits
I am partnering with a fantastic business who are on the hunt for a Product Marketing Manager. You will look after a successful line of products and help launch a collection of new ones to meet client needs.
The successful product marketer will draw on both your marketing and technical skills to identify new opportunities and product pipeline from inception through to aftercare. Also, within your remit will be product lifecycles, price management and market positioning.
Forming part of a small but successful team, you'll be equally comfortable working with them or alone and ensure impeccable internal and external stakeholder experience at all times.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research with customers /market to provide insight that will support the business goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, regulations and standards to identify new products and service opportunities in order to feed the continual product pipeline programme.
- Implement new product launches to both internal and external customers using the company stage gate process in partnership with all departments.
- Work in partnership with the Technical team to deliver the agreed product pipeline programme on time to market.
- Provide effective sales support for all new product launches from training to sales aids.
- Provide the Marketing Communications Manager with clear briefings to develop and implement an effective communications plan.
- Using effective analytic skills manage, monitor and analyse existing products for productivity, sales and profitability and ROI.
- Manage a product portfolio product from cradle to grave ensuring effective profitability, ROI to replacement.
- To distribute statistical information in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Manage customer product quality and grievances in conjunction with technical, production and quality teams.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, get in touch on and I'll give you some more details!
Product Marketing | Marketing | Analysis | Product Lifecycle | Project Manager | Market Research