A bit about us.
Placed (www.placed-app.com) is a mobile-first recruitment platform built for Gen Z and Millennials. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the leader in Talent Attraction. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies such as O2, Lidl Iceland, Park Plaza, Black Sheep Coffee, Cote Restaurants and Orchard Care.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We are launching in various new cities across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and excited to be a part of a mission-driven start-up that is changing the face of recruitment.A bit about the role.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us execute across both B2B (employers) and B2C (job seekers); you will be working on both sides of our marketplace;
- Employers - lead generation, CRM automation, industry presence, content & PR.
- Job seekers - increase app download and registration, optimise funnels to reduce CPA, increase engagement and activity, execute on our digital acquisition strategy.
Your role will initially span multiple areas across the business, and we're looking for someone who has experience and interest in a broader role as the company continues to grow.Responsibilities.
A bit about you.
- Lead generations and inbound marketing: work closely with the Sales team to create and implement strategies to acquire new prospects using created content via various email drip campaigns and marketing outreach
- Create, oversee and optimise CRM automation
- Acquire prospects weekly to feed into email campaigns.
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting on various marketing campaigns to evaluate success, measure ROI
- Produce marketing assets to support campaign ideas as well as propose new marketing initiatives and campaign ideas.
- Executing on our paid advertising strategy
- Design and optimise our website
A bit about what we offer.
- At least two years of work experience within marketing (ideally digital B2B)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads
- Flexible and can-do attitude. You can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- You are creative and enjoy problem-solving
- You can demonstrate strong written communication skills
- You have previous experience working with CRMs (Active Campaign) and Social Media Management tools (Hootsuite)
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Photoshop skills and experience with WordPress
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Early team option scheme
- Great smaller, company environment
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Work with the hottest hospitality and retail brands and build a fantastic network
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs
- Great central London office location