Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of our client teams as a Strore Operations Manager who will be responsible for the launch and activation of our client's retail operations programmes and initiatives.
Working closely with the client, multiple external vendors and field teams to achieve success, your key focus will be the development of programmes in and out of retail to promote our brands ground-breaking OEM hardware product portfolio
as well as creating inspiring retailer engagement and ambassador programmes to maximise sales, engagement, knowledge and brand presence in the channel.
The successful applicant will lead from the front, ensuring that all areas of the account, including external vendors are prepared for launch, and ongoing programme management to achieve the desired results on behalf of our client.Main Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Take ownership of all retail, training, and post purchase programmes, liaising with all vendors to ensure programme success
- Implement clear programme roadmaps and ensure all vendors remain on track with action completion
- Manage programme logistics by working closely with the Programmes Assistant
- Lead client meetings, sharing insight, feedback and results on a weekly basis
- Work within the agreed budget to propose ways in which we can differentiate the brand in-store through launch execution, staff incentives, competitions and rewards
- Meet agreed deadlines for projects and tasks, effectively managing the process and expectations with all stakeholders
- Manage your Programme's Assistant, completing Personal Development Plans and setting and reviewing objectives regularly
- Have an understanding of the consumer electronics retailer landscape
- Must be able to build and manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to multi-task & project manage large & often complex activities
- The ability to prioritise and set realistic timelines
- Great attention to detail
- Good written & verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels. This opportunity will be full time on a fixed-term contract. Due to the current situation with Covid-19 there will be a split between our Head Office in Newbury and working from home however in the future you will be required to travel to both Newbury and London on a weekly basis.
To be part of our team in a role that offers you the change to develop your skills and demonstrate your appreciation for data, click below to complete an application.