A brilliant opportunity to play a pivotal role in a well-established, credible and reputable Commercial Insurance Business based on the outskirts of Reading.
This is a great role for someone that potentially wants to step up, is ambitious and wants a role that offers genuine development and opportunity. On the other hand, if you want a role that offers responsibility and a genuinely great place to work, with a positive and collaborative culture, this opportunity works too.
- To handle and develop the 01 book of business with the guidance of the Managing Director
- To act as a support function for all team members and run the office in the absence of the Directors
- To ensure an efficient accounting system is maintained with customers and be pro active on credit control within specified guidelines.
- To liaise with Insurers/Underwriters, Surveyors, Loss Adjusters, Engineers and other contacts to facilitate customer service.
- Ensures direct debits are correctly set up where appropriate and invoices issued promptly.
- To maintain strict confidentiality in respect of all information arising from and in connection with the group and the Company.
- To concentrate on self-improvement both technically and by quality and maintain a Continuous Professional Development (CDP) log as provided.
This really is a great opportunity to work for a business that has ambitious plans and for you to either
1. Have ambitions to step up
2. Work somewhere that is positive, "no blame" culture" and offers genuine work-life balance.
The client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please do apply ASAP!