You will join us as a Commercial Finance Analyst supporting the Head of Corporate Finance and/or Finance Director in any adhoc strategic initiatives and external presentations / market analysis.
Commercial Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
• Deliver forecasts and plans for the cards business.
• Challenge managers constructively to deliver business objectives.
• Monitor performance against business plans identifying emerging trends and working with managers to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
• Support commercial partners in the development of business cases and adhoc analysis to further drive business performance and understanding the wider market conditions.
Commercial Finance Analyst Requirements:
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, MBA).
• Experience in financial systems (TM1 and NAV / Jet reports)
• Experience in the cards market
• Proficient excel user ( and PowerPoint experience)
• Analytical mind and attention to detail
• Self-driven and motivated
• Has a positive outlook
• Able to collaborate and communicate well at all levels of the organisation
• Has confidence and is organised
Handepay are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
"Best Company in the World!" - Glassdoor BDM review October 2nd 2020
Location: Haydock, Merseyside
Job type: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance and regular social events
You may have experience of the following: Commercial Finance Analyst, Finance Analyst, Revenue Analyst, Data Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Business Analyst, CIMA, ACA, Business Finance, Accountancy, Management Accountant etc.