Salary: £18,000 - £21,500 per annum OTE
Benefits: Bi-annually reviewed salary, approved contributory pension and share option scheme, 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf
A well established and growing accountancy firm with offices in Canary Wharf and near Cambridge, and with a reputation for high-quality service, is seeking to recruit a Graduate Trainee IT Assistant based at its offices in Canary Wharf. The firm provides services to a wide range of clients, from small and medium size growth businesses and individuals to multi-national corporations.
Reporting to Manager level, this role requires support for the company's users and systems.
The role is in a small but busy IT department.
- Full UK driving license
- An understanding of PC maintenance
- Willingness to get involved in all activities of the department
- Understanding documentation
- Good understanding of Windows, Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills
- Responsible, pro-active and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Must be a clear communicator and team player
- eager learner who has a can-do attitude
- Information security awareness
- Remuneration package includes a basic salary and performance bonuses, reviewed bi-annually, approved contributory pension
- Full on the job training support
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 14 days. If you haven't been contacted within this time your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.