Info about the company
A very well backed, rapidly growing software company, global leaders in Artificial Intelligence within the industrial and manufacturing industries. It's cutting edge products enabled advanced monitoring of machinery without the need for expert manual analysis. We are looking for a career driven Demand Generation Marketing Executive to help secure the company's position as a market leader.
Company share options
Excellent holiday and leave package
Company bonus scheme
Info about what the role entails
As a Demand Generation Marketing Executive, you will be involved in the production of both digital and traditional marketing collateral, creating and executing a coherent series of marketing campaigns across a number of different channels including trade shows, email, paid search and social media. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans to support our product and services. Above all, you will be a self-starter, highly motivated and ambitious with an outgoing and upbeat vibe.
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Content marketing to develop compelling content and calls to action (CTAs) that capture attention of top-of-funnel leads, as well as accelerate deals through the sales and marketing funnel. Ensure content and calls to action are aligned to messaging and mapped to segments, buyer personas and stages in the buying cycle.
* Sales and field marketing to support in-region events and localization of global/corporate demand generation campaigns.
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads using HubSpot.
* Prepare and deliver promotional presentations, to present to an audience using webinars.
* Compose and post online content on the company website and all social media accounts.
* Build multichannel campaigns (inbound, outbound and offline) that align messaging to the target audience and to the buyer journey, including:
Essential Requirements of the Demand Generation Marketing Executive
* High energy, innovative and resourceful, hard working. Thrives in a demanding and fast-faced environment.
* Self-motivated, with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
* Demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing with 2+ years of experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Communication Qualified or equivalent, or related field.
* Extensive experience with using HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation & CRM system, including building and optimizing landing pages, workflow and nurturing programs, reporting and dashboards, data management and setting up segmentations.
* Well-organized with a good customer-oriented approach.
* Good knowledge of marketing research techniques. Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
* Good knowledge of marketing techniques (inbound, outbound, direct) and their application.
* Excellent knowledge MS Office, and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, etc.)
* Thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, highly autonomous & driven for success.
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn't already known to us.