My client, a well-established digital marketing agency based on the outskirts of Ipswich is currently looking to add an SEO Executive to their rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will join the Digital Marketing Team and will work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
* Supporting the Business Development Team with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
* Carry out research and development and work with the internal teams to improve processes and implement best practise.
Key Skills & Experience required:
* Proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
* Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
* An understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
* Confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our website now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available