Name of Head Teacher: Delia SmithSalary Inner London: £32,960 - £52,976 dependent on experienceYour Strapline
An exciting opportunity, to support a community of staff striving to maintain and continuing to create an outstanding comprehensive all through school.Your School:
Ark Academy is an all through school that offers excellent learning from nursery through to higher education. In an all through school, school parents can expect their son/daughter to transfer seamlessly from primary to secondary school. We are one and share the same values and expectations. Our aim is to ensure that all our pupils develop as high achieving, confident, articulate young people whose education fully equips them to go on to university or the career of their choice and this starts from an early age.The Post:
We are now seeking to appoint a Business Teacher who is committed to ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential. We want a teacher who has passion, enthusiasm, alongside the skills and desire to develop and nurture every child in their care. They will deliver consistently excellent teaching and learning in our growing sixth form, helping students to achieve excellent results.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
The Person:The ideal candidate will:
- become part of a team developing a new 'Outstanding' all-through academy
- join a highly successful team that has an exceptional track record for training teachers.
- Access continuous staff development. We have a minimum of 10 training days and weekly in school sessions of a high standard. We strongly support NPQML, NPQSL and Lead Practitioner course.
- join the Ark network and have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts
Interview Date: To be arranged on a rolling basis so early application is encouraged.Start Date: Autumn 2021How to apply:
- be an outstanding teacher of Business or have the potential to become outstanding
- be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- have proven experience working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
- be committed to Ark's ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
Visit our website for more information on the school. Please submit your application online by visiting our website via the button below.
The deadline for application is 9:00am Friday 12 March 2021
, with interviews being arranged on a rolling basis so early application is encouraged.Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.