Our client, an award winning, successful, growing agency based in the centre of beautiful Norwich is looking for an additional Digital Account Manager to join the team.
You will be a rapport builder, thrive on relationship building through insightful questioning to develop accounts. You will work closely to develop strategy and agree on proactive actions to increase ROI.
We take the time to understand client briefs, the drivers, levers, and goals. To make commercially relevant, creative and targeted campaigns that exceed client expectations.
You will be tasked with farming and growing existing Web Development and Digital Marketing Accounts.
The role would suit an entrepreneurial, energetic, intelligent individual to join at an exciting period of growth.
- Manage key digital accounts and projects, with team support
- Get to know clients, their objectives, goals and KPIs
- Regular communication (f2f/phone/email/video call) with clients to ensure service levels and expectations are being met
- Proactively seek client feedback to ensure our service adapts and evolves to any communication or process improvements
- Identify opportunities to develop accounts
- Proactively seek growth opportunities
- Manage the clients' digital strategy, working with our in-house Digital Marketing team to ensure the clients' digital goals are achieved
- Develop newer, leaner and more profitable ways to manage projects
- Collaborate with the team on the direction of development and digital marketing methods, tech and quality assurance processes
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deadlines are met, including monitoring of workloads, assisting with queries, offering support and guidance
- Communicate effectively with others in the team, promoting face to face interaction and ensuring key project/campaign information is agreed in writing via email internally and externally
- Work collaboratively, professionally and in a positive fashion with colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
- Contribute to team meetings and proactively put forward ideas and feedback in order to improve ways of working