A global construction business is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive on a permanent basis.
Your new company
A global industry leader in specialist property and construction supplies, operating in the UK, Germany, France, Benelux and Czech Republic with a number of partner businesses and subsidiaries.
As an organisation, they are committed to increase its delivery of digital solutions to a global market, focusing mainly on the customer journey and customer acquisition.
This role will be initially remote, however following government guidance on returning to work, you will be expected to work from their Derby site on a regular basis, therefore candidates must live in a commutable distance and have access to a car.
Your new role
This role would be ideal for a digital marketing assistant, executive or graduate level candidate with between 1-2 years' experience in a hybrid digital marketing role and has gained experience within areas of digital marketing such as PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, web management and CMS and content.
* Use Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other relevant sites to help drive traffic to their websites
* Work on the optimisation of our main websites and SEO/PPC strategy
* Help to grow online sales in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Team
* Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presence to drive traffic to company pages
* Manage the digital aspects of email and social media marketing campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally you will possess a formal qualification or degree in Advertising, Marketing or any Digital-related discipline
* Ideally 1-3 years' experience or be a graduate with work placement, internship or apprenticeship experience
* SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, CMS, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
* Design experience 'nice to have' but not essential i.e. Photoshop or InDesign
What you'll get in return
* £25-27k salary dependent on experience
* Generous holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Onsite parking
* International exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.