To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Ref: 20459Your New Job Title:
Mandarin Chinese speaking Banking Business Analyst (Business & System Management)The Skills You'll Need
: Fluent Mandarin and English, a degree, relevant business analysis experience, ideally in banking/financeYour New Salary:
Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefitsLocation
: LondonTo be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
If that means this job isn't a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- are fluent Mandarin and English,
- have a degree,
- have relevant business analysis experience, ideally in banking/finance.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- You will be responsible for business process management and business requirement analysis .
- Carry out process analysis and provide solutions on how to improve process automation
- Assist and support all business departments to formulate business requirements for IT departments to implement accordingly
- Carry out assessment of business requirement documents (BRD) raised by departments or business lines to ensure quality
- Carry out data analysis in relation to IT projects
- Develop processes and polices related to business process management and business requirement management
- Prepare BRDs for some IT projects as required by Head of Department
- Work closely with IT departments and business lines in the development, testing, implementing and upgrading of IT projects
- Familiarize yourself with IT related policies and procedures of the banks and the functions of the existing IT platforms and applications in the bank
- Assist Head of Department to prepare reports for management, auditors or regulators
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Solid experience within Financial Services industry
- Experience in software development or project management is preferable
- Fluent English and Chinese.
- Ability with Microsoft Access, Project, Visio, SQL, Python and Tableau is desirable
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Murex or similar systems desirable
9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.