We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join an Ipswich based organisation on a permanent basis.
You will have a strong financial background and possess good communication and report writing skills, and an ability to challenge in an effective manner. You will need to be able to work well independently, as a member of a team and be able to lead a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide first line revenue financial support including aligning budgets and resources to strategic priorities and specific projects/tasks
- Develop, review and improve strategies, policies and procedures
- Deliver effective and new ways of working within the team to achieve further efficiencies
- Ensure delivery to key deadlines, challenging existing procedures and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships
- Ensuring Financial Planning is robust
- Managing and prioritise a large work load in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within cross functional teams
This is a fast paced role suited to someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships. You will have an in depth understanding of your work and be keen to contribute to business decisions and have an impact on the results.
- Qualified accountant i.e. CIPFA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Flexible, can-do attitude and willingness to take ownership of tasks seeing them through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please contact Amy Perks or Fiona Cooper at Pure for more details