Assistant Portfolio Accountant position at Rendall & Rittner (Home based)Working Hours
- 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - FridaySalary
- Depending on experienceContract
- permanentWho we are?
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We're ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall & Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!What makes a brilliant Rendall & Rittner Assistant Portfolio Accountant?
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it's a career!As a Rendall and Rittner Assistant Portfolio Accountant you'll receive
- You have experience within an accounting role and preferably working towards a recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, AAT or qualified by experience.
- you'll have experience in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of accounting records working with a high attention to detail.
- you'll have knowledge of accounting systems as well as advance MS Excel skills.
- you'll be a strong communicator both verbal and written with the ability to understand, interpret and assist with the preparation of financial reporting.
- you'll have an analytical mind with excellent attention to detail.
- you'll have experience working within a team, along with a can-do attitude and a practical approach to your work.
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free Eye Tests
- Life Assurance
- Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall & Rittner - Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.